Digital Stone Project VI opening
Pubblicata il 29 May 2018
Sunday, 3 June begins Digital Stone Project VI.
The digital sculpture project “Digital Stone Project” reaches its sixth edition and this is the only workshop that joins digital abstraction and technological innovation with the classic sculpture methods. An edition dedicated to the memory of Lawrence Argent, DSP co-founder recently passed away, to honor his art and his dedication to work.
We are waiting for you at the inauguration in our headquarters, in Gramolazzo (Lucca), Via Primo Tonini 82 at 10.30.
This is the program:
- Memory of Lawrence Argent (1957-2017, DSP co-founder) by Marco Lombardi (president of Garfagnana Innovazione).
- Greetings from the authorities.
- Digital Stone Project VI presentation by Stefano Coiai (CEO of Garfagnana Innovazione), Jon Isherwood (president of DSP).
- “Mautech” Project (work–school alternation) - by Massimo Fontanelli (head teacher of I.S.I. Garfagnana).
- Experience on the use of technology applied to sculpture, by artist Maria Gamundi.
- Digital Stone Project VI opening.
- Rich buffet with typical products from Garfagnana.
Starting from Monday, June 4 and up to June 27/28 you can also admire the artists committed to making their masterpieces! An unmissable opportunity for all art and technology enthusiasts to watch the creation of unique works of art.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates.
We are waiting for you!
We’re waiting for you at Marmomac 2021
From September 29th to October 2nd you can meet us as co-exhibitors at GBC Marmi booth (Hall 9, Booth C11).Read all
Garfagnana Innovazione will be present at ArchMarathon 2020 in collaboration with GBC Marmi and Ma.C.S.Read all
Digital Stone Project is an incredible opportunity
The testimony of Kimberly Redding, one of the 28 participating artists.Read all
Bando pubblico Garfagnana Innovazione 2020
Oggetto del bando è l’individuazione di piccole imprese per l’insediamento o l’adesione all’incubatore di Gramolazzo “Garfagnana Innovazione”.Read all
A great success at Marmomac
The 2019 edition is successfully concluded.Read all
Digital Stone Project Portfolio
Maecenas sed diam eget risus varius blandit sit amet non magna. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Donec sed odio dui.Scheda